Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hi From Alum Creek

Hi, I am Jenni from Alum Creek. I am so glad that Jennifer started this blog and I looking forward to some great projects and jewelry making inspiration. I am a high school English and art teacher. I have a minor/second teaching field in art and took a jewelry class in college. I like to design jewelry and make jewelry using wire wrapping techiques. Here are some of my earrings. I briefly sold pairs, until I totally burned out and didn't make that much money for my efforts.

Last fall I took a glass fusing course at a local university. I made some carbochans that are begging to be used in a design. But, alas, I haven't made anything in months. I am so ready to get beading!

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

Those earrings are gorgeous! I love them!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Those are awesome! So simple and elegant.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

So beautiful & hip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home