Saturday, September 09, 2006

Beading Resources on the Web

I thought I'd post some of my favorite beading resources on the web. If you have some, please let us know! Once I get a good list going, I'll add them to the sidebar.

Online Shops:
Fire Mountain Gems
2 Bead or not 2 Bead
Whimbeads
Shipwreck Beads

Beading Tutorials and help:
Candy's Beading links: Tons of links to lots of tutorials
Beadwork Magazine
Bead and Button Magazine
Bead Style Magazine
About.com : beadwork

I've enjoyed reading everyone's introductions. If you have not already done so, I invite you to introduce yourself! Keep posting the finished jewelry as well. We have a very talented group!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Elspeth said...

I've also used jewelrysupply.com which is in Northern California. I got some good deals and the exact size of split rings I was looking for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home