Sunday, September 03, 2006

An introduction!

I thought I'd start out by introducing myself quickly. My name is Jennifer and I've been beading for about half of my life. I started in junior high with some basic stringing and netting projects. More recently I've been interested in off loom bead weaving stitches and still doing some stringing projects on the side. I'm currently trying to work on bracelets using tubular netting stitch. I've got two young children, and no craft room, so beading has been difficult. I believe that moderating and participating in this blog will fire me up about beading! I look forward to sharing with all of you!

This blog is going to be in process for a little while. I will be adding a participant's list to the side bar along with links to beading resources, online shops, and online patterns. I'm very excited to get started!

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

I can't wait to see what the first project will be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home