Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hi!

I just joined the group today. I'm Elspeth and I am a novice beader -- so far I've only made stitch markers for knitting and three pairs of earrings. Here are the earrings I made to wear today:



Sorry for the overexposed, slightly blurry picture. When I bring out the beads my son likes to join in, so next time we do beading together I'll get some photos of his work as well. I hope to get inspired by the group to do more beading! I was also lucky enough to have two secret pals that used to own bead shops, so I have a huge collection and need to learn how to use it!

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yay for mother and son beading! Can't wait to see all of your projects.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Happy to have you!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Elspeth said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home