Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mandi's Intro


Hi my name is Mandi, and I'm a bead addict. I have been playing with seed beads since I was 12 and my grandma gave me her loom. She does awesome cross-stitch pictures, and is the queen of the sewing machine, but I fell in love with beads. I just graduated from Texas A&M this summer and I'm waiting for my fiance to graduate in December so we can move to Dallas. I'm currently blessed enough to be an artist full-time. I will probably have to get a "real job" when we move. My current facination is with beaded pens like the butterfly one. I call my etsy shop Scribble Scrabble Beaded Pens and I also do Aggie jewelry and ornaments. The Aggies of Texas A&M will buy anything maroon and white, so I'm working on a bunch of stuff for the craft fair. I probably will not do this again because I'm not enjoying the mass-production thing going on in my studio as much as if I could make anything I wanted, in any color, with no deadline. So that's a glimpse of me, and I'm hoping to get to know some of you better. = )

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

What a beautiful pen!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mandi,

Cute pen. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home